Preparing your home for removalists doesn't have to be a daunting task. With a little bit of planning and organisation, you can ensure that the process runs smoothly. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
1. Use strong packing tape. You don't want your boxes coming apart during the move! Be sure to use strong packing tape to keep everything securely in place.
2. Don't forget the essentials. When you're packing up your belongings, be sure to pack a bag of essentials (toiletries, a change of clothes, etc.) that you can easily access on moving day.
3. Protect your floors. Cover your floors with cardboard or towels to prevent scratches and scuffs. This will help keep your new home in pristine condition.
4. Make a plan for moving day. On the big day, it's important to have a plan in place. Make sure everyone knows what they're supposed to do and where they need to be. This will help the move go smoothly and avoid any stressful surprises.
5. Clear pathways: Make sure that there are clear pathways leading to all doorways and exits. This will make it easier for the removalists to move furniture and boxes in and out of your home.
6. Disassemble large items: If you have any large pieces of furniture, such as beds or tables, disassemble them before your removalists in Coogee arrive. This will make them easier to move and will prevent any damage.